I am very happy to have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Bea from Beauty Inspire Blog!
How it works…
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
My nominees are…
http://tulleandtrinkets.com/ (also DIY and food)
Short Stories/ Interesting Reads:
http://downtownromantic.com/ (and fashion)
7 Interesting things about me…
- I am half-Danish and half-Brazilian, but I grew up living in the Philippines – where I spent the first 15 years of my life. I have since lived in Denmark, Spain and England, and am currently blogging from Denmark.
- I desperately want a little chubby French Bulldog (or Pug or Corgie) but we can’t have one in our apartment.
- My boyfriend and I want to move to Australia in a year from now.
- I love to draw and paint, but don’t have much storage space – nails are a great creative outlet that you can erase!
- I really enjoy cooking, and learning about food.
- My favorite style aesthetic is the 1950’s.
- If I had to be one of the X-Men, I think Charles Xavier’s powers are the coolest/most useful.